Peanut Butter Fudge Cookie Bars have the most decadent layer of fudge nestled between two layers of irresistible peanut butter cookies! Check out my shortcut for making these cookies in just a few minutes with a handful of ingredients! I love shortcuts, and peanut butter, and chocolate!
You guys these Peanut Butter Fudge Cookie Bars are the out of this world! It’s pretty hard to go wrong when you combine peanut butter and chocolate together in any form but these babies are so decadent!
Here are a few other delicious peanut butter and chocolate recipes that you are sure to love:
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies
- Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sauce
- Fudgy Peanut Butter Banana Brownies
Let’s talk about bar cookies for a second. Bar cookies are seriously one of my favorite things. They are quicker to make than dropping or shaping cookies.
For my Peanut Butter Fudge Cookie Bars I used a cookie mix, you could also use one of those tubes of store bought cookie dough too, which would make this process even faster! Or if you are really ambitious you could make your own homemade peanut butter cookies.
how to make peanut butter fudge cookie bars
- Add butter, sweetened condensed milk, and chocolate chips to a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until melted and combined.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix peanut butter cookies according to package instructions or use 2 tubes of store bought peanut butter cookie dough.
- Spread half of the cookie dough in the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Pour chocolate fudge sauce over bottom layer of cookie dough.
- Drop little remaining cookie dough in Tablespoon sized pieces (or whatever size you want) over fudge layer.
- Bake Peanut Butter Fudge Cookie Bars.
- Let cool.
- Cut into squares.
If you love Oatmeal Fudge Jumbles you are going to fall head over heels in love with the addition of peanut butter in these! It’s pretty much the same bar cookie in a quicker to make and oh so addicting way! If you have ten extra minutes today I think you should spend it making Peanut Butter Fudge Cookie Bars! Trust me…you won’t regret it!
peanut butter fudge cookie bars printable recipe
- 2 17.5 oz. peanut butter cookie mix + ingredients to make it OR 2 tubes store bough peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ c. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 baking pan with aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick baking spray.
- Mix cookie dough according to package directions. Spread ½ of it on the bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, butter, and chocolate chips to a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until all ingredients are melted and combined. Add vanilla. Pour over first layer of peanut butter cookie dough.
- Drop remaining cookie dough over fudge layer. I like to drop it in about Tablespoon sized pieces. You can flatten the pieces out before setting them on the fudge layer if you like. Don’t worry about having spots of the fudge layer that are still exposed. It will be just fine!
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cut in to squares.