How to assemble Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders!
Either bake rolls, or buy rolls and cut them in half. To see a super quick and easy way to cut them check out my Make Ahead Pepperoni Pizza Sliders recipe!
Layer cheese on the bottoms of the rolls. You can use any variety of cheese you like; provolone, cheddar, swiss, pepper jack, or colby jack. Or use a variety of cheese so every one gets exactly what they want.
Next, pile thinly sliced deli ham over the cheese.
Put roll tops back on sliders. Then brush with the most amazing poppy seed, mustard glaze in the whole world! It’s going to make the sliders tops crusty, golden brown, and packed with flavor! There’s nothing like gooey, warm sandwiche insides, with a crusty bread on the outside!
What to serve with Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders.Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders are amazing served with a veggie tray and this Dilly Dip, homemade Baked Rosemary Potato Chips, or my favorite Grape Salad! Any kid, or adult, is going to go crazy for this fun new version of a ham and cheese sandwich! Seriously, the top of these is so flavorful and if you want to make it even better add grated parmesan cheese!
Grab the Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders recipe!
Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders are super fun for tailgating, parties, serving to company, or for plain ol’ weeknight meals! It’s one of those recipes you’re going to come back to over and over again!
- 12-15 rolls, cut in half
- 12-15 slices of cheese (whatever kind of cheese you get fired up about, I used Swiss)
- 1 lb. deli ham, thinly sliced (you may use a different amount depending on how much ham you want on your sliders)
- ¼ c. butter, melted
- ¾ t. poppy seeds
- ¾ T. spicy mustard
- ½ t. onion powder, or to taste
- ½ t. Worcestershire sauce
- Layer ham and cheese on split rolls.
- Mix all glaze ingredients together.
- Brush glaze over tops of sliders.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until tops are golden brown and cheese and ham are warm!
- This recipe is easily doubled to serve more!