They are especially festive for spring time! This is the time of the year when I need some fresh color in my life! Whether you decide to make them because they are festive and fun, or because they will please everyone in your family or because you don’t want your hair to stink… I know you will love them!
Fruity Pebbles Waffles
- 2 1/2 c. flour
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 T. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 c. Fruity Pebbles
- 1 c. milk
- 1 c. buttermilk
- 3 eggs separated
- 1/2 c. butter melted
- Strawberry syrup yogurt or additional Fruity Pebbles for serving if desired
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and Fruity Pebbles. Stir until combined.
- In bowl beat egg whites until stiff.
- In another large bowl whisk egg yolks, milk, buttermilk and butter.
- Add milk mixture to dry ingredients and gently stir just until combined.
- Fold egg whites into waffle mixture.
- Cook waffles in a waffle iron according to manufactures directions.
- Serve hot with yogurt, fresh fruit or strawberry syrup. Top with additional Fruity Pebbles if desired.