Now, for the cream part, it’s important too. You could stop before adding it but then you would have candied peaches, which are dripping with deliciousness too. If you want Candied Peaches and Cream you must use the fun squirty can of whipped cream and pipe a little dollop of whipped cream right on the top. Just make sure it has the “Real Seal” so you know it’s the real deal! (I’m a dairy farmer that’s important to me!)
I bet you can remember how to make Candied Peaches and Cream without a recipe, just in case here’s the printable!
Candied Peaches and Cream
- 1 peach
- 1 tsp brown sugar I used dark
- 1/2 tsp butter
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 2 T. whipped cream
- coconut pecans, granola, mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut peach in half and remove stone.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Set peaches inside up on baking sheet.
- Spoon brown sugar into the "pit hole" in each half of the peach.
- Top brown sugar with a small slice of butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Move rack a little lower from the broiler than normal. Mine was 8 inches away. Turn oven to broil.
- Broil peaches for until the brown sugar has finished caramelizing. Watch close. Sugar burns easily.
- Top with whipped cream