My sister-in-law shared this recipe with my mom years ago. My Mom latched on to it and has served it several time since. It has to be one of her top “company” meals. Especially if the crowd is going to be big. They are easy to assemble and bake, there are never any left and everyone always requests the recipe!
I’m thinking they would be perfect for New Year’s or football parties!
Melt some butter, add Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, mustard and onion powder to a mixing bowl. Whisk together.
Brush the melted butter mixture on top of the rolls. At first I forgot to put poppy seeds in there. So, I had to go back and add them and brush more butter on top. Oh well, extra butter never hurt anyone!
These little sliders really are perfect for parties. I like to host parties, but lets face it…no host wants to miss the party because they are too busy hosting! You can make these before the game, or before the party. Melt the butter mixture, brush on sliders and bake at the last minute!
- 12-15 rolls, cut in half
- 12-15 slices of cheese (whatever kind of cheese you get fired up about, I used Swiss)
- 1 lb. deli ham, thinly sliced (you may use a different amount depending on how much ham you want on your sliders)
- ¼ c. butter, melted
- ¾ t. poppy seeds
- ¾ T. spicy mustard
- ½ t. onion powder, or to taste
- ½ t. Worcestershire sauce
- Layer ham and cheese on split rolls.
- Mix all glaze ingredients together.
- Brush glaze over tops of sliders.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until tops are golden brown and cheese and ham are warm!
- This recipe is easily doubled to serve more!