Just in case you are interested my littlest two boys pretend shot between 13 and 64 buffalo’s today. I’m not sure how they lost track of their count so bad. I’m just glad they were pretend buffalo hunting instead of playing computer games or watching TV. See why I don’t want them to go to school? Buffalo hunting is so much easier than homework and piano practice.
Ok, now about the recipe. I keep buying grapes intending to make this salad. Then we eat them all and I buy more grapes. I finally made it and oh my gosh. You must make this salad at once! I could not stop eating it. Which really is not all that uncommon. But my boys couldn’t stop eating it either. Yummo!!
Mix equal parts of sour cream, cream cheese and Greek yogurt. Yes I love Greek yogurt!! Add sugar and vanilla. Stir all this goodness together.
Sorry about the picture. I was in a hurry. That’s my only excuse.
Add some grapes. And fold them in. Put in a pretty dish, cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Just before serving sprinkle with brown sugar and chopped walnuts.
Grape Salad is my new favorite “go to” recipe for potlucks. It’s a snap to throw together and is simply delish!!
- ½ cup cream cheese (I used whipped, if you don't have it use room temperature)
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2-3 cups green grapes
- 2-3 cups red grapes
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, and Greek yogurt together until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla. Mix together.
- Fold grapes into creamy mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Just before serving time sprinkle top with brown sugar and walnuts.