Grape Salad Recipe (healthy/lightened up with Greek yogurt)
Grape Salad with Greek Yogurt only takes about 5 minutes to make and has a handful of simple ingredients; cream cheese, Greek yogurt, sugar, vanilla, and grapes. Top it off with a walnut brown sugar streusel for extra yumminess! You are going to fall in love with how easy and how dreamy this salad is!
Servings 16 servings
FOR THE GRAPE SALAD
- 8 ounce pkg cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups red grapes washed and dried
- 3 cups green grapes washed and dried
FOR THE TOPPING
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup walnuts roughly chopped
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add Greek yogurt and mix together until smooth. Add 1/4 cup sugar and vanilla. Mix. (See notes about omitting sugar)
Fold grapes into the creamy mixture.
Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, or overnight.
Just before serving sprinkle top of the salad with brown sugar and walnuts. (See notes about omitting sugar.
Here are some suggestions for making this salad healthy
Sour cream may be used instead of Greek yogurt, or a combination of the two. Make sure they add up to one cup.
- If using Greek yogurt you make omit the sugar
- Skip sprinkling brown sugar to the top of salad and use extra nuts instead.
- Use reduced-fat cream cheese- this will make the salad thinner so I'd reduce Greek yogurt by 1/4 a cup.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 52mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 228IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg