Cheesy Pesto Monkey Bread
Cheesy Pesto Monkey Bread is packed with flavor and plenty of gooey cheese! Serve it as an appetizer or with soup, salad, or main dishes!
Servings 6 -8 servings
- 10 Rhodes Rolls
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1/2 c. basil pesto
- 1 clove garlic minced or 1/2 tsp. garlic paste
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese grated
- 1/4 c. parmesan cheese grated
1. Thaw Rhodes rolls only until they are soft enough to cut into quarters with scissors.
2. Slice butter and set it in 9” x 9” pan. Melt butter.
3. Add pesto, garlic paste, salt and pepper to baking dish. Stir.
4. Cut rolls into quarters and set in baking dish.
5. Toss to coat with basil butter mixture.
6. Sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese. Gently toss.
7. Sprinkle tops of bread with grated parmesan cheese.
8. Cover with greased plastic wrap. Let rise until doubled in size. Rising time will depending on the temperature of your kitchen. It typically takes about an hour.
9. Bake for 18-20 minutes at 375 degrees.
Serve warm with marinara sauce, or extra pesto!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 452mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g