Loaded Grasshopper Cookie Bars
These cookies are should actually be named "Over" Loaded Grasshopper Cookie Bars! They begin with a melt in your mouth sugar cookie, from a mix. Every bite is an explosion of minty goodness! They are perfect for celebrating Christmas of St. Patties Day!
- 1 16 oz. sugar cookie mix prepared according to package directions
- 1 t. peppermint extract
- 2 c. rough chopped mint Oreo's
- 1 c. Andie's Cream de Menthe Chips
- 1 1/2 c. green and white M&M's I used mint M&M's
- A refrigerated roll of sugar cookie dough or homemade sugar cookie dough may be used instead of sugar cookie mix
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8" x 8" baking pan with aluminum foil. Grease.
Prepare sugar cookie mix according to package directions with the addition of peppermint extract.
Stir Oreo's, Ande's Mint Chips and 1 cup M&M's into the sugar cookie dough.
Spread in the prepared pan.
Top with reserved M&M's. Press lightly into cookie dough.
Bake for 22-24 minutes.
Cool. Cut in to bars.