Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Parfait
Can't get enough pumpkin packed in during the fall season? Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Parfait's are like having a healthy slice of creamy pumpkin pie in a glass!
- 32 oz. Greek yogurt I used Chobani 0% vanilla
- 4 T. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 c pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2-4 T. brown sugar or 2 T. maple syrup add more or less depending on desired sweetness
- Cool whip for topping optional
- Walnuts for topping optional
- nutmeg for sprinkling on top optional
Mix pumpkin puree and dry vanilla pudding mix until smooth. Add brown sugar or maple syrup. Add more or less depending on desired sweetness. Mix until well combined.
Fold in Greek yogurt.
Pour into parfait glasses.
Top with desired toppings.