Brown Cow Milkshake
If you haven’t tried a Brown Cow Float you haven’t lived! It begins with your favorite flavors of ice cream that end up floating in chocolate milk, then it’s topped with as much chocolate than you can handle!
- ice cream any flavors, use as many scoops as you want. I usually use about 2-3 per serving
- chocolate milk enough to fill the float, about 8 oz per serving
- whipped cream as much as you want
- chocolate syrup enough for drizzling
- chocolate sprinkles use for a garnish
Add scoops of any flavors of ice cream to a mug, glass, of any other single serving container.
Pour chocolate milk over scoops of ice cream.
Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and chocolate sprinkles.