Peanut Butter Popcorn
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Popcorn is an easy to make and overly addicting treat that will disappear before you know it! If you need a snack to munch on while you are watching a movie, sports, or just because this is the one you are going to want!
Servings 8 servings
- 7 c. popped popcorn or puff corn
- 1 c. rice crispy cereal
- 1 c. marshmallows
- ½ c. mini chocolate chips
- 1 c. white chocolate chips I used almond bark because it’s all I had but chocolate chips are better
- ¼ c. peanut butter
- 3 T. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
Add white chocolate chips and peanut butter to a large microwavable bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and repeat until chocolate is smooth and creamy.
Add popcorn, crispy cereal and marshmallows to the bowl of chocolate. Toss to coat. Let cool for a minute then add mini chocolate chips and stir.
Pour popcorn onto cookie sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt.
Add semisweet chocolate to a sealable bag. Microwave for 30 seconds, kneed chocolate, and repeat until chocolate is melted and smooth. Snip off a corner of the bag and drizzle over popcorn.
Let cool. Enjoy!