Easy Cheesy Refried Bean Dip
Easy Cheesy Refried Bean Dip is a warm bean dip that will knock your socks off! It only takes 4 ingredients and a couple minutes to make. Trust me…you are going to become addicted to this one!
Servings 12 servings
- 1 16 oz. can refriend beans
- 1 16 oz. container of sour cream
- 1 pkg Fiesta Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix just use the dry mix
- 2 c. shredded cheese cheddar, pepper jack, Colby Jack, Mexican blend are all good choices
- jarred jalapeno slices optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 7 x 11 inch baking dish.
Mix refried beans, sour cream, and dressing mix together.
Spread beans in baking dish.
Top with cheese. If desired cover with jalapeno's.
Cover with foil.
Bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 5-10 more minutes until warmed through.
Serve with tortilla chips!