Alice Springs Chicken Quesadilla
This fun new twist on Alice Springs Chicken makes a super quick and easy lunch! You know you can't resist grilled chicken, crispy bacon, gooey cheese, and honey mustard!
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 T. butter
- 1 chicken breast grilled and sliced
- 2 slices of bacon cooked and diced
- 1 c. shredded cheese you are welcome to use more if you would like (Colby jack, cheddar, or pepper jack are all great choices)
- 2-4 T. honey mustard dressing
- Parsley for garnish optional
Warm a skillet over medium heat. Add a little, or a lot if you want, of butter.
Set one tortilla in the skillet.
Sprinkle cheese over tortilla.
Set sliced grilled chicken over cheese.
Sprinkle diced bacon over cheese.
Drizzle with honey mustard dressing, use as much as you’d like. I use about 2 Tablespoons.
Add more grated cheese.
Top with second tortilla shell.
As soon as bottom tortilla is golden brown flip quesadilla.
Wait for the second tortilla is golden brown and the cheese is melted then remove from skillet.
Cut into pieces. Serve with additional honey mustard dressing and a garnish of parsley if desired.