Mexican Dip is the appetizer to make if you want to bring we-are-the-champion kind of yummy food to the next tailgating party! It's easy to make and is always gone before the end of the first quarter!
- 1 pound ground beef browned and crumbled
- 2 10 ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 1 15.25 ounces can corn drained
- 1 15 ounce can black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 10.5 ounce cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- Tortilla Chips for serving
- Optional Toppings; guacamole olives, sliced green onions, cilantro, sour cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, or use slow cooker out.
Add ground beef, Rotel, corn, beans, cream of chicken soup, and taco seasoning to a bowl. Stir to combine.
Pour half of the mixture into a slow cooker or a greased 9” X 9” baking dish.
Top with grated Monterey jack cheese.
Pour the other half of the mixture over the cheese layer.
Bake for 30 minutes, or cook on low in a slow cooker on low for up 2-3 hours.
Serve warm with plenty of tortilla chips! Of course you can get fancy and serve this with sour cream, chopped onions or cilantro, and guacamole!
Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 725mg | Potassium: 507mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 736IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 211mg | Iron: 3mg