Turkey Cranberry Rollups
Turkey Cranberry Rollups are easy to make, fun to eat, and is a great way to use up holiday leftovers! Trust me, know body complains about leftovers when they look, and taste, like this!
Servings 4 -6 servings
- 8 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 1 c. cooked turkey diced
- ½ c. dried cranberries roughly chopped
- 1 T. minced parsley mostly for color so if you don’t have it don’t worry about it
- 1 c. grated cheese Swiss is a great choice
- 4 flour tortillas I use anywhere from 8”-10” tortillas
Mix cream cheese, turkey, cranberries, parsley and cheese together until combined.
Lay tortillas out flat. Spread ¼ of the turkey mixture over each tortilla.
Roll up tightly. Roll them jelly roll style.
Wrap in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate for a few hours.
Slice into 1” pieces.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
There are lots of options for adding different flavors into these rollups! They are delicious with grated orange zest, sliced scallions, blue cheese, or pecans!