Slow Cooker Creamy Taco Soup
Slow Cooker Creamy Taco Soup is a throw it in the slow cooker and forget it kind of chili! It's everything you love about traditional taco soup and so much more! This is what you are going to want to come home and warm up to!
Servings 8 -10
- 1 pound ground beef cooked and crumbled
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 10 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 15.25 oz. corn
- 1 16 oz. can chili beans
- 1 15.5 oz can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 pkg ranch seasoning
- 1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese room temperature
- Garnish: Grated cheddar cheese sour cream, corn chips, diced tomatoes, avocados, sliced olives, chopped cilantro, green onions
Add all ingredients except cream cheese and garnish to slow cooker. Don’t drain any of the cans except the kidney beans. Just add the juice and all from the other cans.
Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for about 6 hours. All slow cookers cook a little differently. Your time might need adjusted!
Just before you are ready to serve add a package of cream cheese. Stir it in. Sometimes it helps to let it sit in the soup for a few minutes then stir it in!
Serve with any garnishes you choose!