Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothies will surely remind you of a luscious slice of strawberry cheesecake in a thick, decadent smoothie! Serve it for breakfast, a snack, or dessert. It’s a little slice of summer all bottled up in a jar!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothies are one of those quick and easy treats I’m sure will be enjoyed all summer long at our house! They need to happen at your house too!
- Grab the recipe!
- 2 c. fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 c. vanilla Greek yogurt or Strawberry Greek yogurt
- ½ c. milk
- 1 ¾ oz. pkg instant cheesecake pudding don’t mix it according to package directions
- 2 c. ice cubes if you are using fresh strawberries 1 c. ice if you are using frozen strawberries
- 3 graham crackers
- Whipping cream for the garnish
- Additional strawberries for garnish
Crush one graham cracker into crumbs. I do this by putting it in a sealable bag and rolling it with a rolling pin. Set aside.
Add milk, yogurt, strawberries, dry pudding mix, ice cubes and two graham crackers to a blender.
Blend on high until smooth. If you want your smoothie to be thicker add more ice. If you would like a thinner consistency, add a little milk.
Pour in glasses and garnish with whipping cream, reserved graham cracker, and strawberries.
Serve immediately or pour into popsicle molds and freeze.