Strawberry Poke Cake
Strawberry Poke Cake happens to be one of my new favorite cakes and definitely my new favorite version of strawberries and cream! This is the cake you are going to want to serve from Valentine’s Day all throughout the summer!
- 1 15.25 ounce strawberry cake mix Made according to package directions
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 11.75 ounce strawberry topping (it’s by the ice cream toppings in the grocery store)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Sprinkles, chocolate curls, strawberries, etc.
Make and bake the cake in a 9 x 13 pan according to directions on the box.
Mix sweetened condensed milk and strawberry topping together.
While cake is still warm, poke holes in it every inch with the end of a wooden spoon.
Pour sweetened condensed milk mixture over the cake making sure it fills the holes as much as possible.
Let the cake cool.
Whip cream with sugar until stiff peaks form. Spread whipped topping over cake.
Garnish as desired.
Refrigerate for 2 or more hours. My family likes this cake best the next day.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 451IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 1mg