Philly Cheese Steak Quesadilla
If you love Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches...you will LOVE this quesadilla! It's the melted cheese, tender crisp veggies and savory roast beef that make it so yummy!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 1 -2
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1/4 green pepper sliced
- 1/8 onion sliced
- 2 T. butter divided
- 3 sliced deli roast beef lunch meet
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4 cup pepper jack cheese grated
- 1/4 cup Swiss cheese grated
- NOTE: All measurements are approximate. Use more or less peppers and onions if you like. Don't use less cheese HaHa but you can use more if you like! Make it the way you like it!
Melt one tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Add sliced onions and peppers. Saute until tender crisp. Remove from heat and set aside.
Melt remaining tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add one tortilla shell.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese on tortilla shell.
Layer roast beef over cheddar cheese.
Sprinkle pepper jack cheese over roast beef.
Set peppers and onions on top of pepper jack cheese layer.
Sprinkle with Swiss cheese layer.
Top with second tortilla shell.
Continue to cook until bottom of first tortilla shell is golden brown. Carefully flip and cook until second tortilla is golden brown. Remove from skillet. Let set for a few minutes and cut into wedges!