Steak House Shrimp Salad with Creamy Dressing
An appetizing salad perfect served with dinner or as a light lunch! It's packed with fun textures and flavors from tiny salad shrimp, crunchy almonds and salty Parmesan cheese!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 c. mayonnaise may substitute half amount with plain Greek yogurt
- 3 T. sugar
- 3 T. red wine vinegar
- freshly ground black pepper
- green leaf lettuce torn in bite sizes
- sliced almonds
- frozen salad shrimp thawed
- Parmesan cheese sliced
- sliced scallions optional
Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together. Vinegar and sugar may be adjusted to your taste.
Place torn lettuce, salad shrimp, sliced almonds, Parmesan cheese and scallions in a bowl of on individual plates. Use the amounts of salad ingredients that you like. Drizzle with dressing and serve.