Caramel Apple Salad
Caramel Apple Salad is a fun way to change up and old classic! You will fall in love with everything about this apple salad from the crisp apples, to the luscious filling, to the peanut butter candies!
- 4 apples diced (I used granny smith and honey crisp)
- 5.1 ounce instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounce whipped topping
- 2 Snickers diced
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping for garnish
Mix milk and pudding together.
Fold in whipped topping.
Dice apples and Snickers. Fold apples into whipped topping mixture. Reserve a few of the diced candy bars for garnish. Fold the remaining Snickers into the salad.
Sprinkle reserved candy bars on top of salad. Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve!
- Freshly whipped cream can be used instead of whipped topping. I actually prefer making whipped cream because it's made with real cream.
- Use a variety of apples or another kind.
- Use different kinds of candy bars; Reese's, Twix, and Peanut Butter Cups are great options!
Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 208mg | Potassium: 218mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 149IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 1mg