This Cinnamon Butter Recipe is AMAZING on everything and my kids beg to eat it with a spoon! It’s quick and easy to make with simple ingredients! My version has a secret ingredient that takes it to a whole new level of decadence…sweetened condensed milk! It’s to die for!
This post is sponsored by Rhodes Frozen Bread. As always all opinions are my own. I appreciate sponsors that support this blog! #Rhodes #FrozenDough
Whipped Cinnamon Butter is a copy cat recipe of that yummy butter you just can’t leave alone when you visit the Texas Roadhouse! Feel free to double the recipe and make a big batch! It stores in the refrigerator for up to a month and can be frozen for up to six months.
Be sure to let it rest at room temperature for about half an hour before serving so it softens up. I wouldn’t recommend microwaving it because you’ll likely end up with a puddle of butter!
LIFE ON THE FARM
My kids are on a two-week break from school because it’s Spud Harvest! Potatoes are a big deal here in Idaho and it takes a lot of people to get them all harvested in the small window farmers have to harvest them. The potatoes need to be fully ripe and ready before harvesting and they need to be out of the ground and in potato cellars before it gets too cold. Because farmers need so much help for a short period of time they hire high school kids to help in the harvest. So…we are out of school this week and next!
My two oldest wanted to work in the harvest but we have so many projects on our own farm Justin told them they had to stay here and work. We are busy building a pen for our cows to stand in before they go to the barn to be milked. It’s called a catch pen and this project involves pouring lots of concrete. When we pour concrete I get to be the person who levels all the posts and I’m the concrete finisher which means I’ve been spending lots of time helping on the farm.
WHAT TO SERVE CINNAMON BUTTER WITH
Cinnamon Butter is amazing on almost anything you can think of! Here are a few of our favorites!
- Marie Callendar’s Cornbread – the BEST cornbread recipe ever
- Banana Pancakes – great way to use ripe bananas
- One Hour Whole Wheat Bread – no knead
- Whole Wheat French Bread – really easy bread recipe
- Coconut Banana Bread – for coconut lovers
- Pear Muffins – with cinnamon
- Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins – with chocolate chips
- French Toast
- Dinner Rolls
Speaking of Just when I thought it couldn’t get easier than making Rhodes thaw, rise and bake rolls (which I love) Rhodes made my life even easier with Warm and Serve Rolls? That’s right! All you need to do is take them out of the freezer and bake them for a few minutes until your house smells divine you’ll have golden brown rolls for dinner!
CINNAMON HONEY BUTTER INGREDIENTS
- Butter – Using whipped butter gives any honey butter light and fluffy texture. You can buy it in the grocery store, but you need to check out my Homemade Whipped Butter recipe because it’s really easy to make at home. If you’d like to use a cube of butter that’s fine too. It won’t be quite as airy though. Whatever you do be sure to use REAL BUTTER. No substitutes with this recipe. If you’re using unsalted butter you might want to add a dash of salt.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – This is the SECRET ingredient! It gives the butter a richer, almost vanilla-like flavor. It’s amazing!
- Cinnamon – Use high quality, fresh cinnamon for best results. You can use a vanilla bean or vanilla paste.
- Corn Syrup – It gives the butter extra richness. You can leave it out if you’d like.
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON BUTTER
I’ll walk you through this recipe, step by step, so you can see exactly how to make this cinnamon butter recipe! I promise it’s easy!
STEP 1: Add whipped butter and sweetened condensed milk to a small bowl.
STEP 2: Add corn syrup and cinnamon to the bowl. (Corn syrup is optional)
STEP 3: Beat until ingredients are combined and fluffy, about 2 minutes. I like to use a stand mixer.
STEP 4: Put cinnamon butter in a serving container or an airtight container to store for later.
TEXAS ROADHOUSE CINNAMON BUTTER
This Cinnamon Butter recipe is another one of those reasons you just can’t quit eating rolls! I’m sure you’ve been there before. You know that moment when you promise yourself this will be the last roll, then before you know it you have yet another one in your hand! I think both the Rhodes rolls and the Whipped Cinnamon Butter are to blame!
And remember you don’t have to wait until you have plenty of time to enjoy rolls with your meal! With Rhodes Warm N Serve Rolls you can have warm rolls and Whipped Cinnamon Butter with your hurry up, my life is crazy busy weeknight meals!
Whipped Cinnamon Butter
- 1 cup butter room temperature, whipped butter is best
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp corn syrup light
- Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl.
- Mix until combined, about 2 minutes.
- Serve with rolls, waffles, pancakes, scones, cornbread, or on peanut butter sandwiches!