Easy Cheesy Refried Bean Dip is a warm bean dip that will knock your socks off! It only takes 4 ingredients and a couple minutes to make. Trust me…you are going to become addicted to this one!
My sister in law brought this bean dip to our New Year’s Eve Party and I’ve been thinking about it ever since! Of course I had to get the recipe from her. Make this ASAP!
Anyone else think they could survive on Mexican food for the rest of your life? Me too! Easy Cheesy Refried Bean Dip is awesome served with Cheesy Mexican Meatballs, Spanish Rice, or even used in my Quick and Easy Beef Bean Burritos if you are lucky enough to have leftovers!
EASY CHEESY REFRIED BEAN DIP – INSTRUCTIONS
Mix refried beans, sour cream, and fiesta Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix together.
Stir it up!
Pour it in a 7 x 11 inch baking dish. Top with cheese. Lot’s of cheese! Life is all about cheese! You can add jarred jalapeno slices if you’d like!
Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Then, remove foil and bake for about 5-10 more minutes.
EASY CHEESY REFRIED BEAN DIP- DON’T BLAME ME WHEN YOU BECOME ADDICTED!
When I was growing up my family lived two hours from the grocery store and we were always short on money. Once in a while my mom must have had a few extra bucks and would slurge on a bag chips and when she did, it was a good day! It was a party! We would impatiently anticipate opening those chips; we even fought over who got to open them. I wish my kids were this easy to please!
To this day I still can’t contain myself when there’s a bag of open chips around! Add this dip to the mix and I’m totally addicted! CAN. NOT. CONTAIN. MYSELF. Not even almost!
Easy Cheesy Refried Bean Dip is obviously awesome for tailgating, New Year’s Eve parties, Cinco de Mayo. I’m telling you though; you should be eating this dip way more often than that!
If haven’t subscribed to my newsletter be sure to click HERE to subscribe! I’ll send new recipes straight to your inbox!
EASY CHEESY REFRIED BEAN DIP- PRINTABLE RECIPE
- 1 16 oz. can refriend beans
- 1 16 oz. container of sour cream
- 1 pkg Fiesta Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix (just use the dry mix)
- 2 c. shredded cheese (cheddar, pepper jack, Colby Jack, Mexican blend are all good choices)
- jarred jalapeno slices, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 7 x 11 inch baking dish.
- Mix refried beans, sour cream, and dressing mix together.
- Spread beans in baking dish.
- Top with cheese. If desired cover with jalapeno's.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 5-10 more minutes until warmed through.
- Serve with tortilla chips!