Make these soon! Who knows, you might not even have to share! It’s good thing, because you won’t want to! Just like that, I’m off to pay “bill payer” job!
Raspberry White Chocolate Scones
- 2 c. flour
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 6 T Butter
- 1/2 c. half and half may need an extra 2-3 T
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 c. fresh raspberries
- 1/2 c. white chocolate chips
- course sugar for sprinkling on top
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 T milk
- dash salt
- Wash raspberries and set in a single layer on a sheet. Freeze while preparing the rest of the recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- To a food processor add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Pulse until combined.
- Dice butter and add to food processor. Pulse until it starts to form pea sized crumbs.
- Add half and half and vanilla. Pulse only until the dough starts to come together. If needed add extra milk.
- Remove dough from food processor and gently add white chocolate chips and raspberries. Most of my raspberries stayed on top of the dough and I was okay with that. You don't want to play with the dough too much.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Press dough into a disk, about 8-10 inches in diameter. My dough was about 1/2 inch thick.
- Sprinkle top of dough with sugar.
- Cut dough into 8 wedges. Separate each wedge a little bit.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Stir powdered sugar, vanilla, salt and milk together. Add more milk for a thinner consistency or more powdered sugar for a thicker consistency. While scones are hot, drizzle glaze over the top of them.