This fall has been a particularly busy one for me. Did I already tell you that the other day? Well, it’s still busier than ever. I’m scrounging for quick, few ingredient and yummy recipes to save me on my crazy days. Which happen more often than not these days. My kids fell in love with this one for breakfast. Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Parfaits are the perfect, quick, way to start your day. I added a little Cool Whip because it makes everything better. And…it looks cute!
I can’t leave the cute food thing alone. So I added a little sprinkle of nutmeg to the top!
A walnut right on top because I love the crunchy texture in my yogurt. And…you guessed it. It’s cute! Just like that breakfast is ready!
The big boss on this dairy loves caramel. Like, A LOT! He’s been working pretty hard so I thought he deserved a little extra sweetness on his parfait. Oh my! He was in love, with the parfait, which made him more in love with me!
I had no idea Chobani was making a seasonal Pumpkin Greek Yogurt until I went to the grocery store a few nights ago. I guess great minds think alike. These Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Parfaits are so easy to make, you don’t really need to buy the already prepared stuff.
- 32 oz. Greek yogurt, I used Chobani 0% vanilla
- 4 T. instant vanilla pudding mix
- ½ c pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2-4 T. brown sugar or 2 T. maple syrup (add more or less depending on desired sweetness)
- Cool whip for topping, optional
- Walnuts for topping, optional
- nutmeg for sprinkling on top, optional
- Mix pumpkin puree and dry vanilla pudding mix until smooth. Add brown sugar or maple syrup. Add more or less depending on desired sweetness. Mix until well combined.
- Fold in Greek yogurt.
- Pour into parfait glasses.
- Top with desired toppings.