If your family is a little like mine and you don’t get a chance to watch a movie and snack on Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn it makes a great car snack, or afternoon snack, or any other time of the day snack!
Peanut Butter Popcorn
- 7 c. popped popcorn or puff corn
- 1 c. rice crispy cereal
- 1 c. marshmallows
- ½ c. mini chocolate chips
- 1 c. white chocolate chips I used almond bark because it’s all I had but chocolate chips are better
- ¼ c. peanut butter
- 3 T. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Add white chocolate chips and peanut butter to a large microwavable bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and repeat until chocolate is smooth and creamy.
- Add popcorn, crispy cereal and marshmallows to the bowl of chocolate. Toss to coat. Let cool for a minute then add mini chocolate chips and stir.
- Pour popcorn onto cookie sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Add semisweet chocolate to a sealable bag. Microwave for 30 seconds, kneed chocolate, and repeat until chocolate is melted and smooth. Snip off a corner of the bag and drizzle over popcorn.
- Let cool. Enjoy!