If you love Oatmeal Fudge Jumbles you are going to fall head over heels in love with the addition of peanut butter in these! It’s pretty much the same bar cookie in a quicker to make and oh so addicting way! If you have ten extra minutes today I think you should spend it making Peanut Butter Fudge Cookie Bars! Trust me…you won’t regret it!
peanut butter fudge cookie bars printable recipe
Peanut Butter Fudge Cookie Bars
- 2 17.5 oz. peanut butter cookie mix + ingredients to make it OR 2 tubes store bough peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 c. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 baking pan with aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick baking spray.
- Mix cookie dough according to package directions. Spread ½ of it on the bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, butter, and chocolate chips to a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until all ingredients are melted and combined. Add vanilla. Pour over first layer of peanut butter cookie dough.
- Drop remaining cookie dough over fudge layer. I like to drop it in about Tablespoon sized pieces. You can flatten the pieces out before setting them on the fudge layer if you like. Don’t worry about having spots of the fudge layer that are still exposed. It will be just fine!
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cut in to squares.