Orange Creamsicle Pie is a quick and simple no bake dessert that will remind you of that yummy ice cream treat you used to go crazy over as a child! This pie only takes 3 ingredients, plus a graham cracker pie crust, and about 10 minutes to make which is awesome on hot summer days when you’d rather be playing in the sprinklers than be stuck in the kitchen!
We have the most gorgeous summers here in Eastern Idaho. They have to be gorgeous to make up for the long, brutal winters we have. Summer days here are hot but it cools down at night making it perfect to throw the windows open and enjoy the fresh cool night air. The cool night breeze feels amazing…minus the wafting smell of cows that seeps in with the dream breeze!
When we built our house 13 years ago we decided to forgo purchasing an air conditioner and spent the money on other things we wanted in our house. It really works out just fine most of the time since we are outside almost all day everyday anyway. But this year has been HOT! Butter on the butter dish is actually just a melted puddle. When it’s this hot I’m in no mood to fire up the oven and start baking. And that’s why recipes just like this Orange Creamsicle Pie are important!
Orange Creamsicle Pie is that fast, easy, no bake dessert you will be making summer after summer!
Not only is it no bake, it’s faster than fast to make. And it is out of this world delicious! The hardest part of making this pie is waiting for it to chill in the fridge! Really all there is to it is stirring together orange juice and sweetened condensed milk (anybody else want to eat this stuff straight from the can with a spoon), and folding in some whipped cream. It’s SO EASY! I can’ wait for you to try this one!
If you aren’t in the mood to turn on the oven check out a few of my other favorite no bake desserts!
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies
- No Bake Caramel Cookies
- No Bake Chocolate Banana Cream Pie (you need this in your life)
- No bake Peach Icebox Cake
Follow me on Pinterest to see more quick and easy recipes just like this one!
Summers are my favorite time of the year! I love having the boys home from school, long days, bike rides, hot dog roasts, washing the car in my yard, picking produce from the garden, and sleeping with the windows open!
Fun filled, hot summer days deserve yummy treats like Orange Creamsicle Pie!
Grab the ingredients next time you are at the store and whip this dessert up! It will take you back to the summer days of your childhood!
- 1 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 6 oz. can orange juice concentrate, thawed
- a couple drops of yellow and red food coloring, optional (I used one drop of red and two drops of yellow)
- 1 8 oz. container whipped topping
- additional whipped topping for serving, optional
- Mix orange juice and sweetened condensed milk together. If desired, add food coloring to make the pie a little more colorful. I know some of you are either allergic to food coloriong or simply choose not to use it. That's okay if you don't want to use it. The pie will still taste exactly the same but be a little lighter in color.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread Orange Creamsicle filling in pie shell.
- Refrigerate for at least three hours.
- Slice in pieces. Serve with additional whipped topping if desired.