Grab the recipe!
No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel CookiesPrint Pin Rate
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/4 c. peanut butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- dash sea salt
- 3 c. rice crispy cereal
- 1 c. roughly crushed pretzels
- 1 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- dash of sea salt for tops
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Measure cereal and pretzels into a large measuring cup or a bowl.
- Add peanut butter, sugar and corn syrup to a large pan. I used a 5 quart pan. Cook over medium heat until smooth and creamy, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla and a dash of seas salt. Stir.
- Add cereal and pretzels. Toss until coated.
- Let cereal mixture sit for 3-5 minutes until it has cooled a little. It needs to be cooled enough that the chocolate chips don't get completely melted (a little is okay) but you want to move to the next step before the cookies are completely set up too. It's a little tricky!
- Add chocolate chips and quickly toss to incorporate.
- Scoop cookies onto lined baking sheet.
- Let sit until cool and firm.