No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe is such a quick and easy dessert recipe made with simple ingredients! These are the cookies you’re going to want to make on those days when you need a chocolate and peanut butter treat and just don’t have time for baking cookies!
I can’t even tell you how much my family dreads going back to school. In the first place, we are still crazy busy on the farm and we can hardly manage to get all the work finished up without the kid’s help. Second of all, I would much rather do jobs on the farm with my kids than try to teach algebra to them. It’s so hectic. Can anyone else relate?
My 4th grader is going to start playing football this year which adds one more carpool, and one more activity to the list. It kind of makes me start to stress just to think about it all. So, for now, let’s just focus on No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cookies okay?
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies without oatmeal
You’ll need normal, simple ingredients for this recipe. And for those of you looking for a recipe for No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies without oatmeal you’re in luck because these don’t have oats or milk!
- peanut butter cereal
- light corn syrup
- peanut butter
- chocolate chips
How to make No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
Pro Tip: Before you start cooking you are going to want to measure cereal, chop peanut butter cup candies, and line a baking sheet with wax paper. Once you get the cookies made they set up pretty fast so you want to be ready to start scooping them right away!
- Cook peanut butter, sugar, and corn syrup over medium heat melt just until it’s melted.
- Add premeasured cereal
- Add chocolate chips and peanut butter cup candies. Gently stir.
- Using cookie scoop drop cookies onto a baking sheet.
- Let cool.
Are you looking for other simple no bake cookies recipes? Check out these other favorites!
No Bake Cookies without Oatmeal
Simple No Bake Cookies
- Caramel Cookies
- Easy Pumpkin Cookies
- Caramel Apple Cookies
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- Twix Cookies
Other No Bake Dessert Recipes
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
These cookies really are the perfect after school snack and a great treat to add to the kid’s lunch boxes since they don’t crumble and break apart like some cookies.
Just be sure to hide a few for you! Moms need treats too…especially to get through all the chaos of back to school! All the clothes shopping, supply shopping, and trying to fit it all in the budget wears moms out too! Heck, I hide a few for dad too! 🙂
No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1 1/4 c. peanut butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. light corn syrup
- 1 tsp.vanilla
- 4 cups Malt-O-Meal Peanut Butter Cups Cereal
- 1 c. chocolate chips and/or chopped peanut butter cup candies
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Measure cereal in a large measuring cup or bowl. Set aside.
- Melt peanut butter, corn syrup, and sugar over medium heat only until melted and combined.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla. Stir.
- Pour cereal into peanut butter mixture. Stir.
- Add chocolate chips/peanut butter cups. Gently stir. They will start to malt so if you stir too much they will completely melt into the cookies instead of having whole pieces of chocolate.
- Using a cookie scoop drop cookies on prepared baking sheet. If desired you can sprinkle the tops of cookies with sea salt. It's yummy!