Looking for a super quick and easy summer or fall dessert? Try my scrumptious No Bake Peach Icebox Cake! It’ piled high with luscious layers of whipped cream, peaches, and graham crackers!
I gotta keep it real you guys. No-Bake Peach Icebox Cake is the easiest dessert I’ve made in a LONG time! Last Monday morning I had two appointments and I ended up with about 15 extra minutes between them. I decided I would try and whip up a dessert in those few minutes. I’m not even lying when I tell you I made this icebox cake and was out the door and was only two minutes late. That might have something to do with licking the spatula for too long!
Either whip your own heavy cream or grab a container of whipped topping. I had to use whipped topping, you know because of the 15-minute time limit. Layer graham crackers over whipped topping. Don’t worry if there are gaps or if they overlap, it’s all good. Spread another layer of whipped topping. Spread peaches on as next layer. Repeat one more time. Then add the final layer of graham crackers and another layer of whipped topping.
I sprinkled a little nutmeg because it’s good!
Sometimes I get a little confused when I’m following “layer” recipes so here’s a closeup to help you out. Basically it goes like this…whipped topping, graham crackers, whipped topping, peach pie filling, graham crackers, whipped topping, pie filling, graham crackers, and whipped topping! Got it?
It just so happens that I made my own peach pie filling the day before so I could use it on pancakes, in crepes, and smoothies. I’ll try and make it again and post the recipe because it’s WAY better than store-bought and it’s not even hard. If you don’t have homemade peach pie filling chilling in the fridge go ahead and use store-bought. It’ll still be good! And no-bake? Who doesn’t love that?
No-Bake Peach Icebox Cake
- 18 graham crackers
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 3 cups pie filling I used homemade, if you don't have it you can use a store bought can
- 1 dash ground nutmeg for garnish
- Use either homemade whipped cream (see note below) or whipped topping. Divide topping into four parts. Spread a quarter of the whipped topping to cover the bottom of a 9"x9" square pan.
- Layer graham crackers over whipped topping, breaking if necessary to make them fit.
- Spread another quarter of the whipped topping over graham crackers.
- Gently spread half of the peach pie filling over the whipped topping layer trying not to mix layers.
- Repeat steps 2, 3, and 4.
- One more (the third layer) of graham crackers.
- Finish it off with the remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg if desired.
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Love peaches and want some more?