Ice Cream Sliders
- Vanilla Wafers
- Assorted ice cream flavors
- Hot Fudge Sauce high quality (do not heat)
- Marshmallows optional
- Spinkles graham cracker crumbs, chopped nuts
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Set even numbers of vanilla wafers on wax paper with bottoms of wafers facing up.
- Set each topping in it's own bowl.
- Spread a small amount of chocolate sauce on half of the wafers. You could also use peanut butter or caramel sauce.
- I used a large marshmallow, cut in half, on some of the wafers. After adding the marshmallow to the wafer I microwaved it for a few seconds until the marshmallow was puffy.
- Scoop a small amount of ice cream on remaining half of wafers.
- Sandwich one chocolate covered wafer and one ice cream wafer together.
- Roll Ice Cream Sliders in toppings of your choice.
- Freeze for a few hours. Serve immediately after removing from the freezer.
- NOTE: This recipe has room for variations. Use your imagination to come up with your own flavor combinations. You could stack the sliders as high as you would like.
- When I was adding the ice cream to the wafers I only did about six at a time. This helped allowed me to get them into the freezer without them melting everywhere!