Grape Salad with Greek Yogurt
Grape Salad with Greek Yogurt only takes about 5 minutes to make and has a handful of simple ingredients; cream cheese, Greek yogurt, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, and grapes. Top it off with a walnut brown sugar steusel for extra yumminess! You are going to fall in love with how easy and how dreamy this salad is!
You guys this salad is one of my absolute favorite go to salads! It’s the one I make when I’m in a huge hurry and need to bring an impressive salad to share at an event! It’s simply juicy grapes tossed in the most dreamy creamy dressing and I’m not going to lie I could pick the streusel topping off the top and eat it by itself!
Maybe it tastes a little bit like dessert, but I’m never going to complain about getting credit for eating salad and having it taste like dessert!
Tips and tricks for making Grape Salad!
- Use room temperature cream cheese
- If you want to lighten the salad up you may use Neuchâtel (reduced fat cream cheese, and light sour cream)
- You can use one color of grapes or a combination of colors
- You may reduce the amount of sugar used in the salad, I often do and I still love it!
- Serve it in a shallow bowl to ensure that each serving gets a good amount of that divine streusel topping!
- This salad can easily be made ahead. Just don’t add the streusel topping until you are ready to serve it.
What to serve with Grape Salad!
- Barbecue Mozzarella Meatballs
- Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Easy Sloppy Joe Bombs
- Honey and Citrus Grilled Chicken
- Italian Chicken Bacon Sandwiches
Check out my video to see exactly how to make this salad!
Note: This post was originally published several years ago. I’m updating it with new photos and a how to video!
Before I update the post I read through it and it took me down memory lane! My boys used to pretend hunt every single day! Now 6 years later one of my boys is out target shooting as I write this post, and the little one is out hunting with his dad! So much has changed and so much is the same!
Here’s what I wrote back then “Just in case you are interested my littlest two boys pretend shot between 13 and 64 buffalo’s today. I’m not sure how they lost track of their count so bad. I’m just glad they were pretend buffalo hunting instead of playing computer games or watching TV. See why I don’t want them to go to school? Buffalo hunting is so much easier than homework and piano practice.”
This many years later and I still love having my boys home, dread homework, and bring Grape Salad with Cream Cheese to pretty much every single function I attend! It’s still getting rave reviews and I’m still getting begged for the recipe! You have to try it soon!
Here’s the recipe!
Grape Salad (with Greek Yogurt)
- 8 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 6-8 cups of grapes you may use all one color or a combination of grapes
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, and Greek yogurt together until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla. Mix together.
- Fold grapes into creamy mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving sprinkle top with brown sugar and walnuts.