Oh my goodness, you are going to love No Bake Crunchy Bars! Since they are so fast and easy, they are perfect for my sticking in my boys lunch boxes!
And…if you want to see why my boys hunt rabbits click HERE and I’ll show you! It has to do with our livelihood!
- 48 Club Crackers I used wheat crackers, because I'm a healthy eater like that
- 1 C graham crumbs about 10 whole graham crackers
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 1/3 C white sugar
- 1/3 C milk
- 1/2 C butter
- 3 C chocolate chips I used half semi sweet and half milk chocolate
- Sea Salt optional
- Line a 9x13 pan with aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick baking spray.
- Line the bottom of the pan with half of the club crackers, cut if necessary to make them fit.
- Add brown sugar, white sugar, graham cracker crumbs, butter and milk to saucepan. Over medium heat bring it to a boil. Constantly stir while allowing mixture to gently boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour caramel mixture evenly over crackers in pan.
- Set remaining crackers on top of caramel mixture.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe mixing bowl. Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until chocolate is smooth and melted. Spread over the top cracker layer. Smooth..
- Sprinkle with sea salt if desired. Trust me, it's desired!
- Place cookies in the fridge for about 20 minutes to cool and set up, or leave them on the counter top for about and hour.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!