Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- 2 bananas mashed
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 3/4 c. flour
- 1/4 c. + 1 tsp. cocoa
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tarter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 c. semi sweet chocolate chips I used mini
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a muffin tin with liners or spray with cooking spray.
- Mix oil and sugars together until combined.
- Add mashed eggs and vanilla. Mix.
- Add bananas and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cream of tarter together. Add it to the creamed mixture. Mix only until combined.
- Reserve a few chocolate chips for sprinkling on top of muffins if desired. Add remaining chocolate chips to batter and fold in.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.