Chocolate Banana Cream Pie is pretty much one of the best things that ever happened! It’s a mashup of banana cream pie, cheesecake, and chocolate pudding all in one luscious no bake dessert! Keep this recipe around for those super busy days!
The tire store in our little community is putting together a trip for community members to go bicycle in Northern Idaho. They invite anyone who wants to go. I talked my family into going with me…I love bicycling…not so much love from them!
I’ve heard the scenery is gorgeous and it’s always fun to hang out with a great group of people. Getting a little, or lot, of exercise along the way won’t hurt either. I’m telling you I’m fired up to go ride my bike! I might change my mind after my bum gets super sore!
We will be biking about 150 miles in 4 days. We are packing our entire luggage on our bikes and those bike bags don’t hold very much “stuff”. I’ve been thinking about what to pack for a few weeks now but just started throwing it together today. We pretty much only have room for just the necessities; toothbrush, one change of clothes, jammies, undies!
CHOCOLATE BANANA CREAM PIE RECIPE VIDEO
EASY BANANA CREAM PIE INGREDIENTS
- Graham Cracker Crust – make your own or buy one from the store
- Cream Cheese – soften it by leaving it at room temperature for about 30 minutes
- Powdered Sugar
- Whipping Cream – real whipping cream is so much better than whipped topping
- Bananas – 2 bananas, not overripe
- Chocolate Pudding – instant pudding
- Milk – we use whole, 2% is great too
- Chocolate Candy Bar – optional
OTHER BANANA RECIPES
Here are a few other recipes with bananas in them that you will love! They’re all easy and great ways to use up those bananas! Be sure to check out my other easy no bake dessert recipes too!
- Coconut Banana Bread – this bread has the perfect texture
- Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies – cookies for breakfast are always a win
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins – with peanut butter
- Chocolate Banana Muffins – chocolate lovers dream
- Banana Carrot Smoothies – a great way to eat veggies
- Easy Banana Pancakes – easy and yummy
- Banana Spice Cake – with cream cheese frosting
- Strawberry Banana Bread – made with a cake mix
- Peanut Butter Banana Brownies
- Banana Cream Cheese Pie – with a black bottom
- Creamy Banana Bread – the only banana bread my sister eats
PRINTABLE EASY BANANA CREAM PIE RECIPE
You might find yourself developing a love-hate relationship with this easy banana cream pie too! I truly loved it so much I couldn’t leave it alone! That’s really saying something coming from someone who rarely eats bananas. And honestly, I can’t blame the way I look in tight stretchy pants completely on this pie as there were a few other contributing factors too!
Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- 1 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounce cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups whipped cream divided
- 2 whole bananas
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 3.4 ounce instant chocolate pudding
- 1.55 ounce chocolate candy bar
- Whip heavy cream and a Tablespoon of powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped cream. Spread in the bottom of pie crust.
- Slice bananas and set over cream cheese layer.
- Whisk chocolate pudding mix and milk until smooth. Spread pudding over bananas. Chill for 5 minutes.
- Spread remaining whipped cream over pudding. Sprinkle chocolate curls over whipped cream if desired.
- Let chill for an hour or two. Cut and serve!