Carrot Cake Oreo Cookies are my favorite way to enjoy carrot cake! I think you will fall in love with a that cream cheese layer sandwiched between two warmly spiced carrot cookies!
Carrot Cookie Oreo's
- 1 box carrot cake mix
- 1/3 c. oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 T. butter softened
- 3 c. powdered sugar
- 2 T. cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- dash salt
- Mix cake mix, oil and eggs together.
- Drop by Tablespoons on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. 9 minutes was perfect for me.
- Let cool.
- Match pairs of cookies according to size.
- Ice bottom of one cookie with icing. Top with another cookie.
- Mix powdered sugar, butter, cream cheese, salt and vanilla together.
- Gradually add cream until desired consistency is reached. Adjust consistency with additional milk or powdered sugar.
- Continue to beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
If you are looking for the perfect Easter treat, you just found it. Kid’s love these Carrot Cake Oreo Cookies! So do adults!