Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Rolls are a fun new way to serve all the traditional things you love for breakfast! They are perfect on for baby showers, Easter brunch, Christmas breakfast, or for busy on the go kind of mornings!
My family loves breakfasts that you would expect to eat on a farm…eggs, bacon, ham, hash browns, toast, and milk. Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Rolls have everything they love in one handy dandy little on the go roll!
Are you looking for other hearty breakfast ideas? Check these out!
- Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas
- Hot Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sliders
- Breakfast Calzones
ham, egg, and cheese breakfast rolls are so easy to make
It’s spring break here so this post is going to be a short one! My kids are just rolling out of bed and I want to grab them and have them sweep the garage, sort their laundry, and clean their rooms before they sneak out the back to door!
Last Friday night Carson, my oldest, went hunting with his friends. He called me at 10:30 at night and told me they were going to run to Taco Bell for dinner. Um, we live and hour from the nearest Taco Bell and I’ll be honest, I didn’t want to stay wait up for him until at least 1:00 a.m. when he got home.
Thank goodness I had leftovers in the fridge and I suggested they come to our house and eat here. All you have to say to get lure teenage boys to your house is “I have food”. They came, they ate, they ate alot! In fact they polished off all of the leftovers I had including Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Rolls! You know if they were a hit with a houseful of teenage boys who wanted to drive to Taco Bell, they will be a hit with your family too!
ham, egg, and cheese breakfast rolls are a hit anytime of the day
Are you a breakfast for dinner family? Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Rolls come together so quickly they are not only perfect for busy mornings but for busy weeknights too! Regardless of what time of day you eat your breakfast I have a feeling you are Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Rolls will be a hit!
I would make Ham, Egg, and Cheese breakfast rolls every weekend if it meant my teenagers and their friends would hang out at my house! I would much rather have them here in my home instead of driving around doing who knows what! They are welcome to come chow down my leftovers anytime!
ham, egg, and cheese breakfast rolls printable recipe
- 1 13.8 oz. package pizza dough
- 6 eggs (plus indredients to scramble the way you like them scrambled)
- 8 oz. sliced cheddar cheese (I cut my cheese slices in half)
- 8 oz. sliced deli ham
- 1½ T. butter
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scramble eggs the way you like them scrambled. I know there are a million ways to scramble eggs and your way is the right way! Set eggs aside for a minute.
- On a slightly floured surface roll dough into a 10"x15" rectangle.
- Set ⅓ of the scrambled eggs down the long edge of the rolled out dough.
- Place ⅓ of the cheese slices over the scrambled eggs.
- Place ⅓ sliced ham over cheese slices.
- Roll pizza dough (cinnamon roll style) one turn. Repeat the whole process twice more.
- Set Breakfast roll on prepared baking sheet.
- Melt butter, add Italian Seasoning and garlic powder. Brush over the top of Breakfast Roll.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm.