Of course you love golden brown marshmallows, warm melted chocolate, sandwiched between two graham crackers! S’mores Toffee is everything you love about traditional s’mores in a super easy, make ahead, no camp fire needed form! You need to be warned though, it’s addicting!
What I’m loving about S’mores Toffee?
What’s not to love? These s’mores only take a few ingredients, and I always have them in my pantry. You probably do to. It’s things like chocolate chips, marshmallows, graham crackers, butter, and brown sugar. Pretty normal right?
It takes me about 15 minutes to make these.
I have taken s’mores toffee to so many different places and everyone always loves it and asks for the recipe. You know you need a few of those kind of recipes in your arsenal!
Get it done!
Line a cookie sheet with foil, and spray with nonstick baking spray.
Set graham crackers over foil in a single layer..
Sprinkle marshmallows and chocolate chips over the graham crackers.
Make a little caramel sauce and pour over the crackers.
These are seriously one of my favorite treats! It’s my go-to last minute treat. You know, for those days when the kids come home and inform you they need three dozen cookies to take to their activity…in an hour. Or for that time when I want a super simple and extra delicious treat. When you want to bring treats to a neighbor and don’t have time for cookies. Let’s make a little deal though…if you live near me and you make this your go-to “share at every event” treat, just know there will probably be two plates of the same treats there…they will always be my go to!
- 2 pkgs. graham crackers
- 2 c. marshmallows
- 1½ c. chocolate chips
- 2 chocolate bars, broken into pieces
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- dash salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Set graham crackers in the bottom of the baking sheet. I break them in half, and around the edges break them even more to get them to fit.
- Sprinkle marshmallows and chocolate chips over the graham crackers.
- In a saucepan melt butter and brown sugar over medium heat. Stir constantly until the sugar is dissolved and the butter is melted. Keep stirring and cooking until it begins to bubble. Remove caramel from heat and add vanilla and a dash or two of salt.
- Pour caramel mixture over crackers. Don't worry if it doesn't completely fill in all the holes, it wills spread as it bakes and everything will get covered and caramelly!
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Break chocolate bar into pieces and sprinkle over cookies. Let cool. Break into pieces.