Peanut Butter Fudge Cookie Bars have the most decadent layer of fudge nestled between two layers of irresistible peanut butter cookies! Check out my shortcut for making these cookies in just a few minutes with a handful of ingredients! I love shortcuts, and peanut butter, and chocolate!
You guys these Peanut Butter Fudge Cookie Bars are the out of this world! It’s pretty hard to go wrong when you combine peanut butter and chocolate together in any form but these babies are so decadent!
Here are a few other delicious peanut butter and chocolate recipes that you are sure to love:
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies
- Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sauce
- Fudgy Peanut Butter Banana Brownies
Let’s talk about bar cookies for a second. Bar cookies are seriously one of my favorite things. They are quicker to make than dropping or shaping cookies.
For my Peanut Butter Fudge Cookie Bars I used a cookie mix, you could also use one of those tubes of store bought cookie dough too, which would make this process even faster! Or if you are really ambitious you could make your own homemade peanut butter cookies.
how to make peanut butter fudge cookie bars
- Add butter, sweetened condensed milk, and chocolate chips to a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until melted and combined.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix peanut butter cookies according to package instructions or use 2 tubes of store bought peanut butter cookie dough.
- Spread half of the cookie dough in the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Pour chocolate fudge sauce over bottom layer of cookie dough.
- Drop little remaining cookie dough in Tablespoon sized pieces (or whatever size you want) over fudge layer.
- Bake Peanut Butter Fudge Cookie Bars.
- Let cool.
- Cut into squares.