- Scramble some eggs. I make mine pretty thin and not crumbly for this recipe.
- Slice you rolls in half. Set the bottom half in a greased baking pan.
- Add a layer of scrambled eggs on each bottom half of roll.
- Add a slice of cheese.
- Brush with buttery sauce.
- Refrigerate, or bake if its brinner time already.
If you hustle all of that can happen in no time! All that’s left is wrapping them up and handing them to the kiddos on their way out the door!
I BET YOU ALREADY HAVE ALL THE INGREDIENTS ON HAND! FOR THE RECIPE CLICK HERE!