My kids devour these rolls faster than any other rolls I make. Easy Parmesan and Garlic Dinner Rolls are my go to on busy days! You will want to lick the herbs off of your fingers after the dinner roll is gone!
Do you have a go to recipe? You know, a favorite you make all of the time? Easy Parmesan and Garlic Dinner Rolls are one of those recipes for me. Starting with frozen dinner rolls makes my life easier. Tossing them in butter makes them amazing!
These rolls are yummy as dinner rolls or for making sandwiches. They kinda remind me of one of the breads at Subway.
Having one day of “I’m too busy to cook” at my house is okay. After a few days of no homemade meals I start craving good food. My family starts complaining too. East Parmesan Garlic Rolls are one of those little secrets that make my family feel like they are getting homemade and make me feel like I just got away with a huge shortcut! Whatever, it works!
- 12 frozen unbaked dinner rolls (I used Rhodes)
- ¼ c. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. rosemary (dried)
- ½ tsp. basil (dried)
- ½ tsp. oregano (dried)
- ¼ c. Parmesan cheese
- sea salt
- Grease a 9" x 13" pan.
- In a mixing bowl, melt butter in microwave.
- Add herbs, Parmesan and garlic to butter.Stir to combine.
- Working quickly, toss frozen rolls in butter. The butter will harden on the frozen rolls.
- Place rolls in baking pan. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Spray plastic wrap with cooking spray (so it won't stick to the rolls when they rise). Cover with wrap.
- Let rise until doubled in size.
- Bake according to directions on the roll package. I baked mine at 350 degrees about 15 minutes.