Do you see this chubby little hand swiping some of my fudge? Right out of my photo shoot? Obviously he was loving Cinnamon Bear Fudge he couldn’t wait one more minute!
Those chubby little hands belong to my 7 year old who is not yet taking piano lessons. He doesn’t even have to pretend like he’s refined until next year. For the record, he’s all in on the butcher shop and bear trapping adventure! And loves to help in the kitchen when it includes snatching a piece of Cinnamon Bear Fudge!
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2½ c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- dash salt
- 1 c. chopped cinnamon bears
- ¼ c. crushed red hots
- Line a 9" x 9" pan with aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick baking spray.
- Cut cinnamon bears into small pieces. I cut one bear into 8 pieces.
- In a 1 quart microwaveable bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips. Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring after 1½ minutes.
- Add a dash of salt. Stir.
- Fold cinnamon bear pieces into fudge.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle crushed red hot candies on top of fudge. Press so the candies stick to the fudge.
- Chill until firm. Cut into pieces.
Adapted from Eagle Brand