ham, egg, and cheese breakfast rolls are a hit anytime of the day
Are you a breakfast for dinner family? Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Rolls come together so quickly they are not only perfect for busy mornings but for busy weeknights too! Regardless of what time of day you eat your breakfast I have a feeling you are Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Rolls will be a hit!
I would make Ham, Egg, and Cheese breakfast rolls every weekend if it meant my teenagers and their friends would hang out at my house! I would much rather have them here in my home instead of driving around doing who knows what! They are welcome to come chow down my leftovers anytime!
ham, egg, and cheese breakfast rolls printable recipe
- 1 13.8 oz. package pizza dough
- 6 eggs (plus indredients to scramble the way you like them scrambled)
- 8 oz. sliced cheddar cheese (I cut my cheese slices in half)
- 8 oz. sliced deli ham
- 1½ T. butter
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scramble eggs the way you like them scrambled. I know there are a million ways to scramble eggs and your way is the right way! Set eggs aside for a minute.
- On a slightly floured surface roll dough into a 10"x15" rectangle.
- Set ⅓ of the scrambled eggs down the long edge of the rolled out dough.
- Place ⅓ of the cheese slices over the scrambled eggs.
- Place ⅓ sliced ham over cheese slices.
- Roll pizza dough (cinnamon roll style) one turn. Repeat the whole process twice more.
- Set Breakfast roll on prepared baking sheet.
- Melt butter, add Italian Seasoning and garlic powder. Brush over the top of Breakfast Roll.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm.